Jul 11, 2011

A New Start

It's been almost a month since I've moved back to HK and I've just been relaxing at home and enjoying myself. I'm excited for work to start yet I'm kinda nervous about it too. I'm so thankful for all the love I've received from my family and friends, from my parents helping me find this job and uncle peter for giving me this opportunity, grandma always being the 'invisible helper', all my loving friends who spent time with me before I left Vancouver and gave me their best wishes, bosco's constant attentiveness, to bosco's parents setting up this lovely home for 'him'. I'm so blessed to have so many beautiful and loving people surround me. I wish there was a way I could show them all how much I appreciate them.. and I think the first way for me to do that is by working hard at my new job and doing well and making everyone proud of me! So, cheers to a bright and hardworking future! :)

1 comment: